Saturday, August 6, 2011

WIPs & doodles

Doodle sketch for new shark card that will be freely available to couples getting married who are against shark fin soup! I plan on fleshing it out this Sunday. :)


Tiger & Bunny has hit the point of being an addiction lol. The show's just too good and they keep ramping it up with each episode! I must admit I first liked Barnaby's character design for jokes (I mean, look at that hair!), but it's really grown on me. Barnaby's hair is so time consuming but it is my favourite thing to draw right now. :D


I had all these test render times of like a minute or two during the last couple months, and I never figured out what I should be doing during those short intermittent periods. This is what happens when I'm left to my own devices... 99% of the drawings are really bad but I thought I'd share more evidence of my obsession lol! ;) 23 pages and counting hahaha!

\

0 comments: